Welcome to the Cafe Deco Group VIP Program!
We like to reward our frequent diners for their loyalty by offering special privileges and benefits.
As a Cafe Deco Group VIP, you can enjoy the following privileges:
10% year-round offer, all day every day
CDG Dining Credits2:
- 1 CDG Dining Credit can be earned for every HKD / MOP 10 spent at participating outlets
- CDG Dining Credits can be redeemed at any one of our participating outlets
- A VIP member can redeem these dining credits when 600 or more CDG Dining Credits have been accumulated. A minimum of 600 CDG Dining Credits is to be used for each redemption
- CDG Dining Credits will be awarded up to HKD / MOP 50,000 spending per bill (i.e. 5,000 CDG Dining Credits) including private and corporate functions
A birthday e-invitation with special dining offers will be sent to our VIP member’s registered email address before his/her birthday month. Please call our VIP Hotline during your birthday month to reserve a table at your selected outlet.
- Priority reservations – Call our VIP hotline to reserve the best table available at the time
- Invitations to exclusive VIP events
- Access to special VIP-only promotions
Our VIP team is happy to provide any assistance to our privileged VIP members.
VIP Hotline: +852 5320-0060 Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 6:30pm (except public holidays). You can also contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Discount not applicable to all Sales events
2 CDG Dining Credits and Year-Round Discount Offers are for dine-in only and not applicable to Cafe Sydney and Cafe Deco Shanghai.
List of Participating Outlets:
- In Hong Kong: 6 Degrees, Berliner (Olympian City 3, Discovery Bay, Metroplaza and Wanchai), Cafe Deco (The Peak), Cafe Deco Pizzeria, Cafe Iguana, Café de Paris, Cafe Deco Hong Kong International Airport, Dim Sum Bar (Harbour City and Nina Tower), The Keg, Marlin, Nomads, Pickled Pelican, Peak Cafe Bar (Soho and Olympian City 2), Pier 7 Café & Bar, Pho Yummee, Stormies (LKF and Elements), Tonic, Typhoon, and Watermark.
- Outside Hong Kong: Cafe Deco Macau in Macau